- Breathable: Vents throughout the entire strap wick moisture and keep you cool
- Comfortable: Cushy neoprene strap padding conforms to your body and doesn't dig into your neck
- Convenient: Front-facing length adjuster provides easy one-handed adjustment
- Supportive: Built-in thumb loops support your hand to prevent fatigue
- Reversible: Can be worn on the left or right arm
Unlike other arm slings that dig into your neck and are cumbersome to use, Think Ergo Arm Sling Air is ergonomically designed to adapt to the contours of your neck and shoulder, relieving pressure and helping you heal in maximum comfort. With vents throughout the entire strap, this arm sling is amazingly light and breathable. The strap's cushy neoprene padding provides excellent shock absorption, so your arm doesn't get jolted with each step or movement. The sling's thumb loops provide added support to your hand to prevent fatigue. To make things easy, the length adjuster is located at the front, eliminating the need to take it off or have someone help you to adjust it. Everything about the Think Ergo Arm Sling Air was designed to minimize pain and help you be well on your way to a comfortable recovery.